- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
There are a variety of ways to increase combustion efficiency when melting glass. These include:
Using oxygen instead of air in combustion processes eliminates nitrogen and increases flame temperatures. Oxyfuel solutions also raise the concentration of CO2 and H2O in the vicinity of the flame. And since these gases are mainly responsible for thermal radiation, they make gas jets more efficient.
We offer a range of oxygen-based combustion solutions. These innovative technologies bring a host of benefits including:
Reduced emissions / CO2 footprint
Improved glass quality
Improved heat transfer.
Deployed correctly, burners help control heat input more accurately, improve glass circulation and enhance batch melting. We offer a range of burners tailored to individual applications.
Oxy Service: Linde Gas’s Oxy Service is designed to keep furnaces running with virtually no interruptions. It is a fast, efficient delivery service that helps prolong the service life of furnaces. It also enables manufacturers to continue production during regenerator or recuperator repairs by eliminating the need for a heat recovery device.