- How do I open an account with Linde?
To request a Linde account, simply send us an email with the following information:
- your company and the account holder's name
- a complete address with postcode
- a contact name and a telephone number.
You can also contact our customer service on 808 50 00 87 or your nearest Linde outlet/depot.
- How can I order from Linde?
You will need to open an account to order products from Linde.
Once you have done this, you can enjoy all the benefits of Linde's outstanding customer service.
- Do you sell balloons and balloon gas?
- Yes, we do. Visit our website or contact our Customer Service Centre to find out more about our complete range of ready-to-use, all-in-one balloon and gas cylinder packages.
- What gas products can I buy from Linde?
Linde gases are used across a wide range of applications in many commercial and private sectors.
We supply over 20,000 compressed gases and mixtures primarily in the following main categories:
Inert gases: carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen-free nitrogen (N2), pureshield argon (Ar)
Fuel gases: dissolved acetylene (C2H2), hydrogen (H2), powerjet propylene (C3H6)
Oxidant gases: compressed air, oxygen (O2)
Shielding gases: alushield, argoshield, stainshield
Laser and assist gases
Linde also supplies high-purity gases for medical use, hospitality and scientific research
- What non-gas products can I buy from Linde?
- In addition to our standard gas products, you can also purchase a range of complementary goods including gas equipment, arc equipment, filler materials, trade tools and safety products.
- Where can I find my nearest Linde outlet or depot?
- For more information about your nearest Linde outlet or depot, please contact us.
- Where can I find current pricing information?
- For information about our current pricing, please contact us on 808 50 00 87.
- How do I pay my invoice?
Bank transfer is the preferred payment method for purchases.
You can also pay by cheque or debit card.
We also accept cash payment in our outlets and depots.
For more information please contact our Customer Service Centre.