- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water Treatment
Greenhouse facilities allow growers to produce plants all year round and meet consumer demand for out-of-season fruit and vegetables. And you are constantly looking for ways to increase harvest yields and push per-crop profits.
One of the most effective ways of achieving this is by enriching the greenhouse atmosphere with pure carbon dioxide, as this gas – along with light and water – is essential for plant growth.
We have been active in horticulture for over 25 years. Over time, we have developed an extensive range of solutions designed to help increase yields while reducing operating costs. Not only do we offer proven supply systems, we also engineer solutions tailored to your specific challenges .