- Automotive, Defence & Transport
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Food & Beverages
- Steel & Metals
- Rubber & Plastics
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemicals & Refining
- Metal Fabrication
The CRYOCLEAN® snow system is an innovative process which uses dry ice particles to clean surfaces prior to painting and coating.
CRYOCLEAN® Snow is ideal for a wide variety of cleaning applications, including:
- Automotive bumper and external fittings
- Automotive interiors
- PUR mouldings
- Die cast mouldings.
CRYOCLEAN® Snow offers a number of advantages including:
- Reduced water and energy usage
- Significantly lower investment than 'standard' cleaning processes
- Lower operation costs
- Fewer process steps
- Less space required
- Simple automation
- No liquid cleaning agents in contact with product
- No waste water treatment.
Linde provides all the necessary equipment and supply systems to ensure the safe installation and handling of the gas. Furthermore, we can tailor the supply mode to suit your application, either by supplying cylinder packages or liquid carbon dioxide with a combined gas booster.